Jeremiah started in the summer of 1998 with original members Rolando "Olan" Crizaldo, Piwee Polintan, Froilan "Froi" Calixto, Glenn "G" Gonzales and Al Nievera.
The group was formed by Larry Hermoso, who was also the composer of the song "Nanghihinayang", the group's first single which was used as the theme song of the hit movie "Labs Kita, Okey Ka Lang?" starring Jolina Magdangal and Marvin Agustin.
The group's first album entitled "Heart & Soul" under Star Records, was awarded Gold Record in a phenomenal 3 weeks. The album's carrier single "Nanghihinayang" stayed on the top of the charts for 20 weeks.
The following year, Jeremiah was awarded "Best New Group Singer/Entertainer" by Awit Awards, "Most Popular Group Entertainer" by Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation, Inc. and several record awards by PARI.
The self-titled second album was bannered by the song "Bakit Ka Iiyak?" which was performed by the new member Symon Soler, who replaced Al Nievera. The song's music video starred Glydel Mercado.
Jeremiah's third album was recorded under Viva Records under the stewardship of their new manager June Rufino. "Basta't Ikaw", the album's carrier single also became a movie theme song.
In 2000, the group joined the Metropop Song Festival, performing the song "Ganyan Ako" by Vehnee Saturno, which bagged the 3rd place behind Bituin Escalante's "Paano Na?" and Rachel Alejandro's "Forever in a Day".
In 2001, Glenn G left the group to pursue his studies in the US. Jeremiah decided not to replace Glenn G and instead continued with a 4-member group.
Concert tours followed including the 2002 US Concert Tour and 2003 Japan and US Concert Tours. When the group went back to Manila, Symon pursued a solo career and was replaced by Mico Mauleon.
The group did bar tours all over the country but was not able to record an album and in 2005, they disbanded after Olan decided to leave for abroad.
Froi recorded a solo album with the carrier single "Sabihin Mo", which was released by Concorde Records. He later left the music scene to finish his degree in business at Colegio de San Juan de Letran.
Symon on the other hand, made a movie "Sanggano't Sanggago" and joined the TV series "Daisy Siete". After several years, he moved to Los Angeles in 2007
Olan together with Mico and another singer, formed Extreme Jeremiah and recorded an album. They later decided to migrate to Chicago.
Piwee was diagnosed with cancer and underwent chemotherapy and an operation. In 2011, he went to Japan for medical consultation and was declared cancer-free.
In 2012, Jeremiah (Froi and Piwee) recorded a new single "Pangako Mo" which was released by Star Records.
The band held a successful comeback concert entitled “Love and Laughter” at Zirkoh together with Jose Manalo and Wally Bayola in 2014. Jeremiah left for Dubai later that year to perform at Dubai’s iconic Filipino Bar, Maharlika Café. When they came back in 2015, they recorded a new single entitled “Sana” under 8TriMedia Pro. They will be promoting the single mid-2016.
- Performed alongside Martin Nievera and Ballet Manila in “Ballet & Ballads” @ the Folk Arts Theater (1999)
- Performed with Lani Misalucha and Ballet Manila in “Ballet & Ballads” Nationwide Tour (2001)
- Performed with Jaya in “Jaya Unleashed” @ The Araneta Coliseum (2001)
- 2002 U.S. Shows (Concert @ Nob Hill Masonic Center in San Francisco back to back with Vina Morales and Dallas, Texas)
- 2003 U.S. Concert Tour (San Francisco, Oakland, Los Angeles, Long Beach, New York City, Atlantic City, Maryland, Virginia Beach and Hawaii)
- 2003 Japan Concert Tour (Tokyo, Nagoya and Nagano)
- 2005 Concert @ Alegria Lounge in Casino Filipino, Holiday Inn Manila and Casino Filipino Tagaytay w/ Special Guest Nonoy Zuñiga
- 2011 Japan Shows (Kanagawa, Chiba and Tokushima @ Awagin Hall Kyodo Bunka Kaikan)
- 2014 Zirkoh Morato entitled "Love and Laughter" with Jose Manalo & Wally Bayola
- Eat Bulaga - GMA 7 (guest)
- Sis - GMA 7 (guest)
- MTB - ABS-CBN 2 (guest)
- Star For A Night - IBC 13 (judge)
- ASAP - ABS-CBN 2 (guest)
- Mel & Jay - GMA 7 (guest)
- SOP - GMA 7 (guest)
- Today with Kris - ABS-CBN 2 (guest)
- Master Showman Presents - GMA 7 (guest)
- Ms D. - GMA 7 (guest)
- Oki Doki Dok - ABS-CBN 2 (guest)
- MTV Philippines - (guest)
- MYX - Studio 23 (ft. artist)
- Martin Late @ Nite - ABS-CBN 2 (ft. artist)
- Wazzup - Studio 23 (ft. artist)
- Letters and Music - NET 25 (guest)
- Pambansang Almusal - NET 25 (guest)
- Showbiz Mismo - DZMM Teleradyo (guest)
- Walang Tulugan - GMA 7 (guest)
- Chibugan Na - IBC 13 (guest)
- Music & Memories - DZMM Teleradyo (guest)
- i-JUANder - GMA News TV (featured artist)
Club and Bar Shows
Club and Bar Shows
- Club New York - New York City, USA
- Maharlika Cafe - Dubai City, UAE
- Hard Rock Cafe - Makati City
- Virgin Cafe - Tomas Morato, QC
- Bedrock - Malate, Manila & T. Morato, QC
- Mugen - Metrowalk, Pasig City
- Gigster - San Fernando, Pampanga
- RnB - Angeles, Pampanga
- Fiesta Casino - Rizal and La Union
- The Crowd Bar - Pioneer, Mandaluyong City
- Infinity Lounge - Makati City
- Infinity Cafe - Jade Hotel, Makati City
- Metrobar - Quezon City
- Chatterbox - West Ave., QC & Galleria
- Southern Bulls - Timog, QC
- Rafters - Sta. Rosa, Laguna
- E's Bar - Shangri-la Edsa
- Watering Hole - Shangri-la Edsa
- Music Warehouse
- Albertos - Baguio City